Friday, December 3, 2010

Book Blogger Hop

As always, this meme is hosted by Jennifer @ Crazy-for-Books.

This week's question comes from Marce @ Tea Time With Marce:

"What very popular and hyped book in the blogosphere did you NOT enjoy and how did you feel about posting your review?"

My answer:

--- Honestly, I have never read a book that everyone else enjoyed and NOT liked it. So I guess this doesn't exactly apply to me this week :). Although I thought I would have that problem when I read Nightlight (by Harvard Lampoon). I had heard a lot of people say that they absolutely hated the book. And I did, too, at first. But once you get into the story line more, you really start to enjoy it, as I did.

Anyway, I've never actually had a "popular and hyped book" that I didn't enjoy (: .

Happy Hopping to all,
Zakiya

12 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Cool design...first-time visitor from the blog hop.

silversolara At gmail Dot Com

http://silversolara.blogspot.com

Zakiya LadyWings said...

Thanks for stopping by, Silver! Thank you!

~Zakiya

Music4Betty said...

Old follower! I agree, I like most of the popular books. No complaints from me.

Zakiya LadyWings said...

Haha; thanks for stopping by! :)

~~Zakiya

TwoBibliomaniacs said...

Just hopping by and saying HI! I’m still pretty new to the book blogosphere, so I haven’t come across this problem yet… I love the graphics in your header! Have a great weekend!

Stop by and say hi if you get a chance. http://twobibliomaniacs.blogspot.com

Alison said...

Hopping through. I should try Nightlight. I'm just too scared.
My Hop

Zakiya LadyWings said...

Hello Alison and TwoBibliomaniacs! A, I'm sure you will love Nightlight, maybe. And TB: Thank you and stopping by right now. :).

~Zakiya

Marce said...

I think that means you choose your books well. That is my goal for next year, this year was to read out of my norm.

My response.

http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2010/12/popular-and-hyped-books-you-did-not.html

Zakiya LadyWings said...

I guess it would mean that, Marce. Awesome question this week!

I Read Banned Books said...

Thx for hopping by! We have the same design!! Did you know Rachel Hawkins (Hex Hall) also has this layout?

Lucky you that you haven't hated a book. I don't have a whole lot, but there are a few I care to forget...

Jen

Zakiya LadyWings said...

You're welcome, and thanks for stopping by here. Yeah, it was a little confusing when I saw yours. I didn't know that actually. Awesome! :D

Yes, I think so as well. I'm sorry that you would even want to forget a book/s.

~Zakiya

Diana @TheLovelyGetaway said...

Found you on the hop :) your blog is super cute! i just recently started mine, hopefully one day I can get it looking neat like yours :) Keep up the good work!

Diana
lovelygetaway.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

We love comments and we read each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...