Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan (Second Review!)

So I just now noticed that Jen has already posted a review for this, but I finally got the review done! Enjoy!

-------------------------

The Forest of Hands and Teeth (TFOHAT, #1)
By Carrie Ryan
Publisher: Delacorte Books for Young Readers, 2009
320 pages, Kindle Edition
Date Finished: 7/22/2010
Genres: Fantasy, Futuristic, Young Adult, Action

First Line of Book: "My mother used to tell me about the ocean."

Review: I had a hard time getting into this book in the beginning. One, because I was reading at least 2 other books, and two, because it took a while for the main character to get to an exciting point in her life. Anyway, The Forest of Hands and Teeth was an amazing book to read, filled with action, adventure, romance, and the infamous Unconsecrated -- what their world calls what are basically zombies. This is a book that I would definitely recommend, and will probably be rereading again by next summer.

Rating:

Quotes from the Book:

"For now, he is my brother and both our parents are gone and we are all we have left."



--Zakiya, the walking butterfly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments and we read each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...