Friday, September 3, 2010

Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick



Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
Publisher: Simon & Schuster
Pages: 391
Genres: Action, Angels, Romance, and Young adult

This book is about Nora Grey. She is extremely academic and doesn't really date guys. Then comes Patch, Nora's new biology partner. He comes across as arrogant and conceited and a little sarcastic but he draws Nora in. After Nora meets him the strange feeling that someone is following her becomes a lot more apparent. Strange and scary things start to happen to her, and Patch seems somehow connected to it all. Turns out that she is in the middle of an ancient battle, one with a fallen angel and an immortal.

Okay, first I'd like to start off by saying that the cover is what drew me in. It's really amazing. It has a fallen angel aka Patch on the front cover. It's a photograph by James Porto. It really is different but it totally works, in my opinion. Now for the actual book. I have to admit i really loved it. The whole book was very good and kept me reading through the night. I read this book in three days. I love Patch, who is a bad boy. I like book characters like him. Usually they tend to be sarcastic and arrogant but also sweet to the people, to their choice of course. Some people don't like Patch's kind of character so they will probably be turned off by this book. Nora seemed, to me, like a typical girl who's very studious. She really isn't interested in anyone until Patch comes along and spices her life up. She is a like able character. The other characters are all pretty good to. To some people her friend Vee may get a little annoying at times but I liked her. The plot kept me reading. There was always something that i needed to see what would happen. It was a little complicated though with a lot of surprising twists and new problems throughout the whole story, but it worked for this book. Otherwise the book would have been totally boring and wouldn't make any sense for the first half. The plot was great, the characters were great, the cover was amazing. It was a really good read and worth the money to buy it. The sequel, Crescendo, is coming November 16th and I can't wait!

5 Kisses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments and we read each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...