Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Quotes from The Ghost Hunter

The Ghost Hunter
By: Lori Brighton
Published: Smashwords
E-Book 194 pages
Save a Tree – Read an e-book Button
E-Book Love <3


Today I thought I would try something a bit different.
This book was soo good.  
Yes, I finished it!

But instead of reviewing it today... That will come next week *wink*.
I'm going to provide with a handful of most amazing quotes.
Lori Brighton filled up a couple of pages in my trusty notebook.
It has been awhile since that has happened.
Today I will share my quote Treasures :)

It is only fair to start off with the First Line:
Considering the place was at least three hundred years old, she supposed it could have been worse.
Quotes:

How she wanted to take those damn golden curls and wrap them around her scrawny neck.

Hell, who was she kidding; not even Franksenstein would feel at home in this pub of horrors.

She was so tired of these odd replies that only brought up more questions.  It was like having a conversation with the Mad Hatter.

Ghosts, Witches, & Poltergeists? Oh my.

Death by high heels, how embarassing would that have been?

Cristian closed his eyes as he resisted the urge to turn, to step closer to her like a druggie looking for a fix.  His drug of choice?  Woman.

"Death to all," a voice growled.  "Well, that's just rude," she muttered, searching for the beast responsible, or at least some sort of weapon.


My favorite Quote:

Well, are you going to tell me or just sit there brooding like some romance novel hero?


Ok... I did not provide you with all of the quotes I wrote down but here is a fair amount of awesomness in Lori Brighton's form of goodness.

Thanks for Stopping by today!!
Literary Day Dreams

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments and we read each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...