Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Guest Review - Ronda

I'd like to welcome and also to introduce you to an outstanding member of the GoodReads community! *Rolls out velvet red carpet*

Me: Ronda, welcome to the For The L♥ve of Reading group blog. Thanks for agreeing so eagerly to be interviewed. And just look at that gown.
Ronda: Don't make me blush. Your gown is sensational as well!. Of course, I would agree. You are such a wonderful person. Besides, I love me some paranormal hotness! Give me an excuses to read more.
Me: Since you asked so nicely... Please read more! Then you need to spill and share all the juicy gossip.
Ronda: Abs are hot and well so is a guy who is linked to the lost paradise.
Me: Sounds absolutely scrumptious! Tell us more!

Mock interview by Elyssa!

*Warning: This book has adult content in it!*


Atlantis Rising By Alyssa Day

OMG! Excellent, Hot & Sexy! Action Pact with lots of Mythology - this was the best book ever - it made me laugh, made me cry, filled my heart full of joy, aroused me sexually and my wonderful husband payed for it - LOL!

The story wraps around Conlan, the high prince of Atlantis and the emphath Riley - who is blessed with a mind link that only Atlanteans have been able to access for thousands of years.

The characters in this story are awesome and very humorous and of course the badass warriors. The story is full of adventure in their pursuit of getting the Trident back that was stolen and killing all the evil vampires. They even team up with the shape-shifters with the help of Riley's sister Quinn.

The story ends great and Colan ends up the King of Atlantis with his new bride and Queen who by the way happens to be a decedent of Poseidon (Sea God); I don't want to ruin the surprise of which decedent she is so you will have to read the book to find out. Also Riley finds out that she is pregnant with Colan's child - What a happy ending. I absolutely loved it. I can't wait to read the next book - Atlantis Awakening.

Ronda

5 comments:

Black Disaster Fairy said...

I must admit that my gown was fabulous. Who doesn't like a corset?

I'm so pulling this book out so I can read is ASAP!

Zakiya LadyWings said...

LOL! Great review Ronda! Elyssa, love the mock interview! :D

Black Disaster Fairy said...

Yup, I was laughing as I was typing it out. I was thinking of Joan Riv
ers and how she critizes all of the gowns. LOL!

Ronda Tutt said...

LOL, I love the mock interview, it was excelent. Thanks for sharing my review of the book. I loved the whole series. Hope everyone enjoys the book. Happy Reading Everyone!

Jen (@ Jens Book Closet) said...

Rhonda, excellent job. I was cracking up reading that review...that and thinking immoral thoughts! Ha! Fabulous!

Post a Comment

We love comments and we read each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...