Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Teaser Tuesday No. 2

Today is a Tuesday!

I do believe it is time for some good old fashion Teasing!

Ok, well, at least Book Style!  The way we like it!

Hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. 
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Mad Scientist is Currently Reading Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini.
Won at the Dark Days of Supernatural Tour in Naperville, IL!


ARC Quote:
Pandora shook her right wrist out from under the piles of bangles.  At the very bottom, clipped tightly to her skin, was a cuff.  Pandora opened the oval face to reveal that the cuff was actually a wrist-locket, something Helen had never seen before.  --- Page 241


Zakiya LadyWings is currently reading The Dead Girls' Dance by Rachel Caine.

Book Quote:

"Meaning that he will come to us, Oliver, as you very well know. In order to save the consequences of his actions."  

"So you withdraw your Protection from the boy?"




Jen the Bibliophile is currently reading This Side of The Grave by Jeaniene Frost.


Book Quote:
"What're doing with their bodies?" Ed asked. 
"Burying them elsewhere," Bones replied. --- Page 27

8 comments:

Evie said...

I like all your teasers a lot, but the last one totally kicks-ass! :) I have a feeling I would love this book :)

Following you here as well!

Zakiya LadyWings said...

Thanks! :D

WildIrishRose33 said...

Ah. Lots of teasers! I like the last one. Haven't heard of the second book.And a wrist locket is definitely interesting. Wonder what it's for.
Thank you for stopping by!
New follower! I love your blog. It's awesome!

Sally said...

Great teasers. I love the Night Huntress series. I need to catch up on the Morganville Vampire series I've only read the first four.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-16.html

Zakiya LadyWings said...

Thanks for stopping by, ladies! :D

Shelley Munro said...

Excellent teasers. I haven't heard of the first one, but it's definitely intriguing. Thanks for visiting my teaser.

Book Savvy Babe said...

Love the teasers, I especially love the Night Huntress teaser, I love that series!

Laya said...

Oooh, I like all of your teasers! All of the books look interesting too! *adds to list*

Thanks for dropping by my teaser earlier! ^_^

Post a Comment

We love comments and we read each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...