Sunday, May 1, 2011

In My Mailbox No. 1

In My Mailbox is a weekly MeMe hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren for us to share what books we've gathered in the past week!



Ginny bought:


--Leaving Paradise by Simon Elkeles
--Stormbreaker by Anthony Horowitz

The Mad Scientist got from GoodReads Swap:


--The Maze Runner by James Dashner
--Dangerous Angels by Francesca Lia Block
--Ruthless by Anne Stuart

Zakiya LadyWings received for review & borrowed:


--The Lipstick Laws by Amy Holder (plus swag!!!)
--Left to Tell by Immaculee Ilibagiza
--City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare


Leonor received for review and bought:


--Happy Birthday to Me by Brian Rowe
--Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen (bought in English)
--Sacred Hearts by Sarah Dunant (bought in Portuguese)


Happy Reading to everyone!

5 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

You each got a nice assortment of interesting titles. I have Water for Elephants on my TBR stack. It isn't my sort of book but it was recommended highly. My mailboxes are here and here. Happy reading!

Jen the bibliophile said...

Z - I've read "Left To Tell" and it was amazing. I hope you enjoy it! It's very heart wrenching.

Jen

Kristi The Book Faery said...

Oooh, You girls did good! I didn't get my IMM in today but I did post a review (Thanks, MS!)

MS-Have you read The Strange Case of Finley James by Kady Cross yet? It's the Novella prequel to The Girl in the Steel Corset? I just finished it and it was some awesome Steam-punky Paranormal Fun! I got TGinSC off of NG because I loved it so much! If you haven't read it yet, I hope you get a chance to! I think you'd like it :o]

Kristi-The Book Faery

Mad Scientist said...

Thanks for letting me know. I still have yet to find time to read The Girl in the Steel Corset. I have it, its just time. You would think with a time machine I would be able to carve out some time. Why did the darn thing have to break down this year? *Hits metal machine with parasol.* Now If I made it we know that would be a different story!

Mad Scientist!

Karis Jacobstein said...

I thought The Lipstick Laws was a cute read. And CoFA? OMG!!! Enjoy!

Post a Comment

We love comments and we read each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...