Friday, February 4, 2011

Cover Love Challenge [2011] February {with announcment for signup}

Cover Love Challenge

Happy February everyone!! I hope the year is starting off wonderful and everyone is getting in their challenge books. First off, this is the post with which you will all post your February reviews for the Cover Love Challenge

Below is the form to enter your review information and we will be manually adding the links to this post for your viewing pleasure (we were having Mr. Linky troubles). If you have any issues viewing the form, you can find it HERE.

Please fill out the form for EACH book that falls under this color that you choose to review. The more books reviewed, the more entries you get for the February drawing.

Also, I wanted to make an announcement, that for some reason the Mr. Linky for the challenge sign up closed. I'm trying to get it fixed, but if anyone else would like to sign up for the challenge, please go HERE to enter (or you can find the sign up form HERE). We will get the list of sites that are participating up so that everyone participating can visit others.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to let us know.

February Reviews:

Vicious Circle by Linda Robertson (Jen @ In the Closet With a Bibliophile)




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun! Where have I been in? I just posted about Cover Colors, and here's a whole challenge for it! I'm not sure if I'll manage to review by color, but we'll see!

Jen (@ Jens Book Closet) said...

@epic rat - It's cool either way. It's fun to get in at least one book for each color a month. If I try for more, I usually disappoint myself. :D

Jen

Post a Comment

We love comments and we read each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...