Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Bookmark Love!!

I received a package for Christmas from a Dear friend,
*Hugs* Thanks so much!

In this package there was yummy European Chocolate which was amazing. 

 I should of ordered a case from her!  Two wonderful books, one which I devoured already and a bookmark of wonders.

Here is said book mark.  Keep Calm and Have a Cupcake!
The kitten, Jasper, belongs to me.  The big black fluff ball!

Now looking at them now you would think they were both cute and adorable.
Enter Marmalade... bad bookmark!


I think we all love the BookMark!

Thanks Jen!

I hope you get my package soon.  I'm a horrible late christmas sender.  But consider it an early Valentines surprise!  Without the lack of undies!  LOL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats so sweet of both of you, sending present to each other

Allen Doors said...

Thiis is awesome

Post a Comment

We love comments and we read each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...