Sunday, June 6, 2010

Book Review - Untamed

Book:Untamed (House of Night #4)
Author/s : P. C. Cast, Kristin Cast
Language:English
Publisher, year: August 6th 2009 by ATOM
Page total: 338
Date Read: June 5-6 2010
Genre/s: YA, Fantasy, vampires, paranormal
First line of Book:"The CAW! CAW! CAWING! of one stupid crow kept me up all night"
Review:
Zoey Redbird's been abandoned. Abandoned by Damien, Shaunee, Erin and Jack; abandoned by Heath and Erik. The only ones who haven't abandoned her were Aphrodite, Stevie Rae and her Grandma...And of course, Nix. If she can make them forgive her, she'll need their help to unmask evil Neferet's true intentions because theHouse of Night's never been in such danger.
This was an interesting read though you only start getting the whole crow thing in the middle. Though this wasn't a particularly great book what saved it from utter failure was the suspence (really, PC and Kristin are really good at it - that's so annoying!)
That's why I give it 4/5 kisses





Quotes from book:
"When I did finally speak, I surprised myself by saying exactly what was on my mind.
“You must hate me.”
She stared a long time at me.
I did,” she said slowly, “But it’s mostly myself I hate.”
Don’t,” I said.
And why the hell shouldn’t I hate myself? Everybody else hates me."
"I never said I didn't like kissing you. The problem is too many guys have like kissing you."
" Darius didn't have any trouble finding the Street Cats building. It was a cozy-looking square brick building with big front windows crowded with cat stuff. I made a mental note to pick up a little something for Nala from their gift shop. My cat was grumpy enough without her thinking that I'd been cheating on her (translation: I would smell like a zillion other cats) and hadn't even brought her a present."
"I stared at myself in the mirror. Okay, just ugh. I had to get some sleep tonight - the bags under my eyes had bags."



C=

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments and we read each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...